Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tiring Week!!

Such a tiring week! Finally got a room for Egui at SS1. The place is a bit creepy, but since they provide him half of the furnish and also a parking lot, so consider okay lar >.<

My family reached KL on Friday, dinner with them, talked with them, hangout with them, settled all those conflicts..... Owh finally~ No more face black black in the family, no more hard feelings. Hmm.... i hope so~

Saturday went to Ikea and today went to Sunway Pyramid to do some shopping for his room. Totally like a mad women running around all the places with a mop on a hand, three rolls of toilet paper and detergent on the other hand. My gosh! I don't know where's all the trolleys done in Giant =[ Really FML! But Egui more charm, he carried more things than me... of course! After that back to his room to do some cleaning, then back my house dinner and shower. Now only have some time to online. Anyhow, Egui has his own place now and i have a place for me to hide if anything happen. LOL~ That's good though >.<

Next weekend will go to Taiping, to get his car to KL. Hopefully the trip won't be too rush for us. If not.... another tiring week for me @_@ 

Okay, i am really tired now, almost need to sleep dy. Good Nitez!

0 Hugz: