Thursday, October 7, 2010

Photo Editor

I came across this online photo editor  in the office---> Funny Photo! (http://funny.pho.to/)


Funny Photo is easy and useful for me, as a beginner and also a super lazy person. Ask me to learn photoshop ar? Can die lar! This is different, I can create photo effects in couple of clicks! Choose the effect that I wanted, browse for photos then CLICK! After few seconds...... result is here! 


Now showing off some of the photos that I did in the office =P It is online editor ya, so don't expect too much or compare with those high tech software. Just because I am too free in the office and I promised that will talk to my little journal more ma, so.....hehe! 




I like this photo even though can't completely fit in

 This one fit in nicely


 Lalala~ Blek =P


Cartoon effect #1 

Cartoon effect #2 

 Love this and also miss the moment
Miss mummy le....


 This effect made my nose very big...hmm....

Luckily Avatar KX never read my blog, if not I sure die lar. That's why her photo was chosen for this!! Wuahaha!! *evil evil*

1 Hugz:

PrincessX said...

mummy also miss you le...