Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Lied.....

I feel bad.... I lied to you, covered up everything with all these stories. I seriously don't want to lie you, but i did it. This was the only way to put down the fire without harming anybody. I know it shouldn't have any lies between a friendship and i hate to lie too. It's just some white lies.... perhaps? I am sorry, hurting you without you knowing it.

In this case, we should put the blame on who actually? You? Cause always be too inconsiderate for everything? Or maybe me, myself? Didn't handle it well.... as usual, such a fail coordinator. Messed up everything instead of making things go harmoniously.

I wish i could not to care your feelings too much, then everything will be easier for me. Totally FML! Hope that you will never know the truth. I feel extremely bad if you find out this, cause it will become even worse worse and worse!! 

0 Hugz: