Monday, October 4, 2010

Is That The Way You Treat Your Own Daughter?

HE didn't enter uni, YOU put the blame on me. Not because his result too bad, just because a lame reason. HE gave up his study cause HE worried YOU couldn't afford  if both of us enter uni at the same time? HE gave up his study cause of me??  Owh hell!! Everyone knows local uni doesn't cost much, with PTPTN loan, YOU basically no need to pay for the uni fees. The real reason was HE didn't want to study but YOU never believe it. 


Sometimes when HE back from Rawang, YOU all asked me to sleep outside so that HE can sleep in the room. 


HE is not doing well in his job, YOU ask him to resign then YOU wanted to sponsor him to private college for bakery course. 1 semester which is 9 months cost over 20k. That time i wanted to go for private uni, YOU straight away said NO. 


HE is earning 2k a month YOU heart pain, ask him to resign and wanted give him money so that HE can has his own business. I am earning 2.2k but non of YOU bother, never even concern about my job!!


Well..... HE is going to resign, and YOU all chasing me out from PJ house so that HE can move back. Did YOU all think about me? Out of sudden where should i go?


HE is going to resign and YOU come and tell me i owe him a lot, so i need to support his financial!! WTF??


HE crashed his car twice, not because HE's bad luck, is because HE always drive too fast. YOU never scold him but take my car away for him. YOU some more purposely highlight that the car is not belongs to me, is yours. YOU put it at PJ so everyone can use if they need it. Then why on earth YOU want me to pay for everything when the car broke down?!! HE needs car then how about me?? Did YOU ever concern? NO!! YOU just informed me but not asking me whether HE can has the car or not!!


I brought my boyfriend, Egui back to Kuantan, but YOU never happy for me. I never get the blessing from YOU


I told YOU i am going to Melbourne soon for Egui's convocation, YOU have no reaction at all and said "everything settle yourself, you yourself wanna go for travel". YOU never wanna sponsor me but that is fine. But when HE said he wants chocolate from Melbourne, YOU immediately said YOU will give me money then want me to buy him chocolate. 


YOU and him planning a trip to Taiwan next month, i don't even know what is going on.


Without him, YOU were still normal and talk to me. When HE's around, the faces i saw were black than charcoal. 


Why HE always the diamond of family and i am just a grass?


HE is my brother and i actually never hate him.


I am just truly disappointed to YOU....... mum~ Not because YOU treat brother as a diamond, is because YOU treat me as a grass T_T

0 Hugz: