Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stresssssssssss

Just back from my one week vacation, I am finally re-charged!! To be honest, i really don't feel like coming back, ever! Not because i love Melbourne too much (but i do love Melbourne....wtf!), is because a lot of problems and things waiting me to solve here. Anyhow, here i am, back to REALITY. There's no way for me to escape, unless i have tonnes of cash waiting for me. I wish i have though.... FML =_=" Since i am re-charged, so just face it! 


Mission of the week:

  1. Get a room or apartment
  2. Move out from PJ (as fast as possible)
  3. Buy furnish for room or apartment if i get any
  4. Settle my family issue (I hate the most)
  5. Rearrange my daily life (Is a total mess right now, thanks to my family)
  6. Re-calculate my expenses
  7. Do a saving plan for my Taiwan trip
  8. Update Oceangoddess report that i abandoned for almost 2 weeks  
OMFG! Left 4 .5 days..... Nope, should be 3 days to complete my mission cause my family going to occupy my 1.5 day, fml to the max!! 

0 Hugz: