Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Just Me~



All the while i have been wanting to be/look perfect, or at least good. No matter outlook or personality, work wise or private, in front of customers or colleagues, to my parents or friends. But..... i always fail to become one, just simply because there's nothing perfect. Instead of forcing myself to be perfect, then i choose the easier way, just to accept who i am.

That's for sure sometimes i got upset when someone told me that..... "Wow~ u put on lots of weight recently hor",  "Owh dear, i think u need to learn how to put on some make up", "I suggest u to put on braces lo, your teeth are too ugly ler, how to see people like that?", "How come u always look like a school girl? should dress up more often ma"...... bla bla bla!

After i groomed myself..... a bit, then people start saying "Wow~ u changed liao, is not the old u anymore", "Why wanna spend so much for self grooming?", "Wah~ someone now rich liao lo, buy expensive bag"....... bla bla bla!

Or sometimes i heard these..... "Wah~ your England so good hor? (that's the sarcastic way of singaporean teasing someone about their poor english, but i find out their pronunciation also a bit weird though LoL)", "Why are u so quiet? how to become a trader if u don't talk?" Then i try to talk more end up the feedback was "Don't talk so much especially the thing that u not sure, rumours spread damn fast in this industry and u are creating trouble".....

People who saying all these is not the same person and also might not from the same group. But you see what i mean? There's no way to become perfect and good in everybody's eyes, cause everyone has different perception.

Therefore, i make up or not is non of your business. I wanna open my mouth and talk or not is my choice. I wanna be nice to you or not, depends on your luck =P . Am i different with the previous me, i think doesn't affect u at all. I buy expensive things, yeah right..... i never send my bil to u, isn't it? If im being fake to u, then please ask yourself what have u done earlier.



Well.....
I'm not PRETTY to you but this is not your problem
I'm not PERFECT to you but i don't think u are perfect either
I'm not FAKE and i'm glad about that
I'm just ME

So......
You either accept me as who i am or get lost.





0 Hugz: