Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Escape Plan

Air tickets BOOKED~!! I had bought 3 return tickets for the next 6 months and all the tickets bought within 2 weeks. OMG~!!! Can't believe i actually did that wtf >.<

April was a stressful, desperate and emo month for me. Too many things happened so i need to escape. The best way to escape of course is TRAVEL. Hence.......


2nd - 4th June : Penang short trip with SATC!!! Owh.... Miss them muchie muchie~

23rd - 28th August : Gold Coast with Egui. I miss OZ badly ever since my Melb trip @ 2010. Anyway, this is not a couple trip, i prefer more people. So anyone interested pls buzz me =) Sounds like i have lot of readers but in fact, i don't have..... LOL

18th - 21st October : Bangkok with Rachael!! This one really booked under "chong dong-ness". After we booked then only we found out it's actually on our SIBCON week. This time we sure die super ugly. Either we take 2 days leave with lots of nagging or..... we gonna burn the ticket. 



June-Aug-Oct, well spread~!! Hopefully i don't need to burn any ticket again. My kk ticket already burned sob sob, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS~

So the thing i need to do from now on is..... SAVE $$$

0 Hugz: