Thursday, May 31, 2012

Food of May


These are part of the food i had in the month of May. One thing i love about my job is i can have endless delicious and yummilicious food!! Most important is all the food is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Well..... is not that i work for free food, just that this is part of my job. Don't get me wrong, im not a food tester lol. Just because i need to entertain customers very often and i don't like to chill-out at the bar or club like what others do. I prefer to chill-out with my friends instead of customers lo. Chill-out suppose to be relax ma, if facing customers i have to be alert all the time. I know i know, free alcohol who doesn't want? Yes, i don't want!! Therefore.... here comes all the nice food [=

If given a choice i will definitely buy my customers breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner. There are so many types of food i can choose but alcohol is only alcohol lo, no matter what brand u are. Hence.... food vs alcohol, food won~!! LOL..... FOC (full of crap).

Just found out this month i actually ent lesser compare with previous month. Maybe too many things happened until i'm afraid of meeting people. Anyhow, will try to go out more and hunt for more food next month =P

Seems like im more into western food and also more to a dessert person. But seriously, this whole month don't know what's wrong with me. I'm constantly crave for pancakes until my colleague said im crazy =D

I should have list down all the yummilicious food's name and also location but paiseh la..... i basically forgot ALL the name and forgot part of the location too. Punch myself.... useless!! Will TRY to remember next time, TRY only.... wuahaha!!


0 Hugz: