Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2011 Resolution

  1. Work hard, Play hard, Love hard.
  2. Stay healthy, stay young and stay happy.
  3. Save at least RM400 a month (Lesser than the previous year, so no excuse to run away).
  4. Put on make up more often, erase the laziness of dressing up from my memory card- BRAIN.
  5. Always keep in touch with SATC. 
  6. Meet more friends.
  7. Treat my roommie nicely so that she treats me nicely as well (Wuahaha....).
  8. Get a better job, get a better life. Earn 3k a month?
  9. Expand our Business (I wanna be a millionaire, so freaking bad.....).
  10. Improve my teeth condition by wearing braces (I wish i have the guts and money to do it).
  11. Learn Japanese.
  12. Complete my Taiwan and Bali trip.
  13. Back to KK~
  14. Do extreme sport and activity for once.
  15. Get myself a laptop.
  16. Get myself a Smartphone.
  17. Get my mum a designer bag.
  18. Be a better person, improve my IQ and EQ.
Will check the list again end of 2011, wish all the 18 resolutions can be done. Happy New Year!!! ^_^

0 Hugz: