Thursday, December 2, 2010

Little Hercules (Ma Zai)



This is a pony, not a donkey or doggie or whatever. Remember, is PONY~!! Isn't it obvious this is a pony?? Really don't understand why people always got it wrong =_="
Well.... his name is Hercules (stated in the tag on his ass, wtf), but i call him Ma Zai. 
I brought it back from Melbourne, it's a gift from Egui ^_^
And now he is sitting in my office *wink wink*



I am not "ki siao" to bring Ma Zai to the office. I just wanna bring him along to Singapore later as I will straight away go to the airport right after work. Bring him to Singapore not consider "ki siao" gua..... right? right? LOL~ 
But i do have a habit to bring a mini soft toy with me when i travel around or go somewhere else as long as i'm away from home for days. This time, Ma Zai was the chosen one and he will be the one in the future too. Because.... he is soooo CUTE!! 
Ooops~ I forgot about my 7zai dy, wuahaha (so bad)!! Pity 7zai, he's now a PR in my car >.< He's 100% safe there, stay away from Monster Shind who always like to torture him.....wtf =_=" .... but this is true tho~

Just ignore the nonsense, i am off to Singapore for 3 days. Purpose? Hmm.... just to attend a weeding dinner. Wish that i can meet up with PX mummy la so that my RM350 flight tix will become more worthy. さようなら~

0 Hugz: