Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell~


Christmas is coming soon. Theresline and I set up a Christmas tree in the office.This is the first Christmas tree that i set up myself, from nothing until we assembled the whole tree then lights, ribbons, balls and all decorations. The tree of course cannot compare with those huge Christmas tree in the shopping mall or Orchard Rd, but for me it's  pretty enough (i made de wor... sure la >.<).



I love Christmas, even more than Chinese New Year. Yet,  i'm not a Christian tho.... Don't know why since young i felt excited about Christmas and wished to own a Christmas tree in my house. But too bad..... there isn't any Christmas tree in my house yet =[ Due to my parents don't really celebrate Christmas so they will never spend money to get me a tree. When i grown up, i don't really have my own place....until now. How to decorate a Christmas tree at people's house?? Haiks...




It's okay, at least i have a Christmas tree in the office now....hehe =D





2 Hugz:

PrincessX said...

rememeber? we took pic in front of the ornament when we were in KK too.

-Siow Pei- said...

yup, remember ^_^