Friday, March 12, 2010

I Don't KnOw WhAt I WaNt

Damn it! I have been working here for 2 months and i still don't know what i want actually. My future still in the dark, not even in a dim light....haikz! Ever since i entered this company, i knew that this world doesn't belong to me. But i have no choice, i need to have my own income to survive. So i decided to work here at the meantime hunting for the job that i wanted.

Well... i love marine life, i love what i studied in the past 3 years but i didn't have the apportunity to start my career in this field. I searched for marine job after i grad until now and i actually gave up dy. So i started to look for others job which have higher pay and have normal working life. FYI, marine jobs usually will never have normal working hour, always need to work on public holidays or out to the field for days n nights.

At 1st i thought it's not a problem for me to work on other field (exclude telemarketing and marketing) since i am young enough to learn....haha! Hence, i was happily and took my time to hunt for job :) After that, someone told me i actually looked happier when i worked at aquaria cause i dealed with marine life. Even Egui also said that i actually missed aquaria. That's made me wondered, am i really miss aquaria?? One day, i had lunch with my colleagues at Sg. Besi. There's a small aquarium with some marine fishes. While eating, my colleague suddenly said that my eyes almost wanna sticked to the aquarium dy. She asked me am i a marine fish lover? Ha! Then i knew that actually i didn't miss aquaria but i missed marine life alot. LOL!

Yesterday, PX text me that S'pore Underwater World got my job application and they will call me very soon and at that moment i was damn excited! At night PX called me and told me about the working environment there. Then.....i started to think about it, think think and think. I need to think about it because if i really want that job i have to be well prepared for that phone interview and after that they might ask me for a face-to-face interview (according to PX). If not, no piont i waste my time, right?

Hmm....I am soooo confuse now, im not sure is this all i want? Do i really wanna be a mammals trainer or an aquaria diver in the rest of my life? Can i deal with those politics at there? I do love marine life but why am i doubting here now? I seriously don't know what the hell am i thinking so much here!! People also haven't call me yet. AM I CRAZY?? Hmm..... maybe!

1 Hugz:

enggui said...

Rainbow... no worries... Everything will be fine... you can go to anywhere you want to go... I will support you from here... Dont worry too much and just follow your heart ya...