Saturday, February 27, 2010

Leaving.....

It's 28th Feb now, today is our 2nd monthsary and also chinese valentine's day. But so sad, Egui is in the plane now flying back to Melb. We won't able to meet each other for the next 7 or 8 months and both of us never been in long distance relationship before. I seriously don't know how to bear with the life without him at here. Hmm.... quite depress and down tim T_T

I really need to thanks Egui, he walks into my life and brighten up my life when i really need someone, he brings happiness and colors to my boring life, he is always that sweet to me and care about me, he makes me feel that there's always someone over there who loves me. These are all the feelings that i never have in the past, thanks honey!

I start missing him dy and i will miss him alot alot. I believe that we can go through this long distance relationship, hope that distance won't be a problem for us. As what he always said, "distance will make our love stronger". I know we can make it geh ^^ I just wish that he will do well in Melb, healthy and happy always.

Honey, Happy Monthsary and Chinese Valentine's Day. Love ya ^-^

2 Hugz:

Unknown said...

hehe if it's you two, i thk there's no problem geh ^^ gambatte~ i also LDR geh all along.. hehe anythg i can always hear you out ^^

-Siow Pei- said...

10s dear ^^