Monday, March 15, 2010

Meaning of the Roses

Wow.... i never know that....

Red Roses
: Sincere love, respect, courage and passion - "I love you, Be mine"


White Roses: Spiritual love and purity - "You are heavenly, I am worthy of you"

Pink Roses: Appreciation and gratitude - "Thank you"

Yellow Roses: Symbols of friendship, joy, caring and gladness - "Congratulation"

Orange Roses: Passionate desire, pure enthusiasm and fascination

Lavender Roses: Love at first sight

Green Roses: Best wishes for a prosperous new life or wishes for recovery of good health

Blue Roses: Represent the unattainable or mysterious - "I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you"

Black Roses: Death of the relationship

Mixed Roses: Mix feelings - "I don't know what my feelings are but I sure do like you enough to send you roses"

0 Hugz: