Sunday, February 7, 2010

Duck King

Went to have dinner with my dad and bro at Duck King, Jaya One. This was the second time i went there. The food there actually very nice, but too expensive for me. Anyway, my first and second visit also got people treat, then nevermind la ^^ hehe!

Lets see what i had just now.... (with rice of course)

Hong Kong imported Kailan, super sweet and fresh *delicious*
Mini buddha jump over the wall (for 1 person)
1st time i eat this, it was just okay for me only. My dad said it should have more things inside geh

Beijing Roasted Duck (their trademark)
It's really delicious and the meat very very soft

Duck skin wrap
hmm.... im not very sure what was that, but my dad said come together with that Beijing roasted duck geh. It's really nice, i like this =p

Steamed fish, the fish very fresh too.
I don't know what fish was that, but i can sure it's fresh water fish cause i am not familiar with fresh water fish ^^

TA-DA!!! 3 people ate that much!! Pity my bro....Wuahaha!

0 Hugz: