Tuesday, January 26, 2010

*Snake* out to have breakfast ^^

This morning i reached office quite early, around 8.10am. I knew that i would have nothing to do today since my boss gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. So i decided to have my breakfast at this restaurant which was the place that my boss recommended to me. She told me that the pancakes here are super nice and nowadays hard to find this kind of original pancakes in KL dy.


This is the restaurant, "Tappers". It just located below my office.




While waiting for my food, read my Time Traveller's Wife. Bought it quite sometimes dy, but just started reading it...hehe!



Lazy worker who openly "snake" in the office hour =p


That's my delicious pancakes and 2 sausages.....yummy yummy!
This breakfast set came together with hot honey lemon,
it cost RM 8.90.
Hmm... since this was my brunch,
so the price consider okay for me ^^

Besides breakfast set, this restaurant serve lunch set too. I will try the lunch set next time =)
Lazy worker left this place around 9.10am, 40min late for work.
Shhh~ don't tell people lo.... wuahaha *evil laugh*

1 Hugz:

Gypsy On The Move said...

The food looks good and tempting. =D