Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Taiping Trip

This was the first time I went to travel without any plan. I didn't know which bus should I take, what time I have to depart, how much money I have to bring..........

Last Thursday morning, I went for training for my new job. Around 1.30pm my training finished and I suddenly though of surprise Egui cause this was the last holiday I had before I started my new job. So I immediately back home and packed all my things then jumped into LRT. But that day I damn sui de lo, LRT got problem, 1 hour only moved 5 station. End up I used almost 2 hour to reach Pasar Seni. Then I rushed to Puduraya bus stop and bought 4.30pm ticket to Sg Petani. Why Sg Petani?? I think most of my friends know that I don't really like this place. Thi is because he's doing his internship there, so to surprise him I had to go SP lo. My whole journey was.......
KL - Sg Petani - Taiping - KL

I only informed him when I was on the way. I think he not that surprise geh, cause his felt touch more than surprise....I guess ^^ Well SP....., just skip it la, ntg much to mention. LOL~ I reached Taiping on Fri night, went around Taiping on Sat. As what Egui told me, there's few "must go" places if travel to Taiping. I'm glad that I went 3 out of the 4 places. Oh yeah, this was our 1st official date since we started our relationship ^^



#1 - Maxwell Hill (Bukit Larut)





I always look darker beside him..... Cis!!


We actually went up and down to the hill by a jeep, not walk hor....haha





But the jeep didn't bring us to the peak, so both of us decided to walk there.



Sweating.... He finished up half of my tissue le. Next time remember bring your own tissue lo... hehe! (kidding la)



After 20min, we arrived!! Hooray~~ But something bad happened, my RM19.90 shoe caused me sprained my leg T_T "sob sob" and the shoe koyak here n there liao, can throw de la. Cheap things really cant use for long de lo. But still...... I continued my journey with my laoya shoe.



The view not bad huh?



#2 - Taiping Lake Garden



On the way to Taiping Lake



Belong to his sister.... such a lovely car




Arrived Taiping Lake Garden


Even my foot also looks darker. what the..... nevermind, darker is healthier...wuahaha






Alot of people like to take wedding photo at this spot








I love this spot.... The trees there damn unique.



#3 - Taiping Zoo



I hate MONKEY!!! Why?



Because this stupid monkey wanted to attack me!! At the same day I scared by 2 monkeys!! Stupid Monkeys~~~



But others animals are cute and beautiful ^^



#4 - His house (LOL......)



The 4th place actually is Taiping Museum, but i didn't visit there. So my 4th place was his house!! Well...Thanks god cause didn't rain throughout the whole weekend (hmm...got 2 hours rain la actually). The trip was fun and happy ^^ 10s honey. Don't know when only we can meet again ler? Hmm.....

0 Hugz: