Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Very First Office Job

I started my 1st permanent job this week at one of the ISO consulting firm. It's OFFICE JOB!! Okay, i can't believe i end up working in a small and tiny office. Well... is not the matter of the size of the office, just i cant believe i am OL now. My position is " Business development executive and administration", the title sounds good rite? But as a conclusion, this post need bao shan bao hai. As a mariner of course i feel super duper boring in the office. Anyway, i decided to take a chance, try out how's the life in the office ^^

There's something bothered me before i started my job, it's i didn't have enough formal wear and bag!!! Therefore i bought some office wear and a bag the week before. So formal cloths (check), cosmetics (check), heels (check), handbags (check).....okay, done!!

Below is how I dressed for my 1st week ^^

Fyi: I actually don't like to dress formal, i am more on casual singlet and short pants person. Btw, i don't really like to makeup too.....haha


# Monday (11th Jan)



New top new skirt and fully makeup.
( BB cream, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blusher and lip gloss)


# Tuesday (12th Jan)

New bag new top old skirt and almost fully makeup.
BB cream, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blusher and lip gloss. (no more mascara....haha)


# Wednesday (13th Jan)



Not that formal dy and only half makeup.
BB cream, eyeliner, blusher and lip gloss. (no more mascara and eyeshadow...blek)


# Thursday (14th Jan)


Totally not formal lo....Wuahaha. Didn't really makeup also.
Eyeliner, blusher and lip gloss.
# Friday (15th Jan)

Jeans!!! I love jeans!!! Almost didn't makeup (Who cares?? Friday wat......LOL).
Eyeliner and lip gloss ONLY!!! (really a lazy OL)

* Next week i might need to repeat all my cloths le =( Nevermind, I will slowly change all my office wear from formal to casual since my boss don't really care...kekeke!

3 Hugz:

Gypsy On The Move said...

I super duper love your Tuesday look! And LOVE the bag too!! you bought the blue one!! I might go get one for myself...

-Siow Pei- said...

u know y i bought?? cos my cousin sis la!! she said all my bags are damn childish!! gek sei me...

Anonymous said...

[color=#2171a6]Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. siowpei.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#2171a6]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]