Sunday, December 20, 2009

Offday

Today is my offday, so i decided to go sunway pyramid alone to shop since i wanna repair my spec. FYI: Im not rich, quite poor now cause still haven't get a permanent job. But this month i don't care le, it's year end sales now and i had quite sometimes din't shop liao :( Between, i have a vy good excuse for myself. What i buy this month will use on CNY, even i might use it before CNY. My close friends sure know this, whatever i never use at Kuantan still consider NEW THINGS for me. No doubt... I am shop for CNY!! Wuahaha...

So i was happily went out and kept thinking what i to buy. When i took rapid KL to pyramid, suddenly something ran into my mind. Shit!!! i din't bring my atm card and i left only 30 bucks!! What can i shop with only 30bucks? How stupid i was, how can i forgot to put the atm card into my pocket?? This have to thanks to that damn ass indian rober who robbed my purse last month and cause me don't have purse to use now!! People some more thought today can buy myself a nice purse de, now no need dy lo.End up i din't buy anything, just did some window shop, repaired my spec and ate ice-cream (thanks god still got 30bucks). Pity me, offday gone liao....Sob sob :(

0 Hugz: