Thursday, August 30, 2012

Palpitation

My day immediately turned into grey colour this morning right after i stepped into office. I'm suppose to be re-borned after my GoldCoast trip but all the bad news approaching too fast. I don't even have time to digest it. I'm not only worry about myself becoming jobless anytime soon, but i'm worrying about the company too. Now the thing is there's nothing i can do or help, i feel damn bad and miserable. 

The weather of Singapore is super cooperative too, keep raining since last week and it's totally reflecting our mood wtf. Boss are having meeting with all the creditors now, all of us doing nothing here, only left with palpitation and gen zheong-ness. The feeling is like riding on a roller coaster.

My whatsapp keeps ringing, all from industry people. Especially those that i'm not close with come and kepo with our situation now. Some even worst, people that seldom say hello to me come and ask for lunch or dinner, how good you guys are, u idiot just want to dig information FYL!! Some fake people act concern, asking did i get any new job or else they can help. Hello, thank you very much lo, i'm now still working and don't try to dig info from me KNS!! At this moment, i can see clearly who is the real human and who is the ghost. In fact, when u are drawning, most of the people helping u by throwing the stones. That's reality. 

I wanted to upload my GC photos since i'm super free now but i feel inappropriate cause i'm seriously not in the mood. In the other hand i feel there's a need to upload because people now are stalking our facebook, i'm 100% sure for this. Uploading photos is one of the way of telling people "Hey, i'm perfectly fine and don't bullshit me. The condition of company now is not as bad as u think cause i still can happily went for my vacation. So stop spreading all the unnecessary rumours!!~"

Can't believe i need to come across all these. I'm just an employee here, i can leave the company anytime to look for new job but i didn't. Not because i love my job so much just because i can't just leave like that. Maybe i couldn't help much but at least i still remember who brought me here to this industry, who brought me here so that i am who i am now and who brought me to Singapore so that i am earning sing dollar. I know i am now in the deep shit and further deep shit for next few months especially if *touch wood* i jobless. Anyhow, i'm still here to support my company my boss.

0 Hugz: