Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Getaway from Singapore - Lang Tengah Island

Celebrated Hari Raya at my own county, Malaysia~!!! Feel HOME..... wtf >.< In fact i did pass by my hometown just never stop by only ma....hehe.

Well.....I went Lang Tengah Island, located in between Redang Island & Perhentian Island, Terengganu with Egui. The trip organized by my senior Min Hui, total of 16 people, 14 divers and 2 snorkelers. It's a dive trip actually but it's not a real dive trip for me. The trip was a birthday gift for Egui,  Anyway, he can't dive so half of the trip we were snorkeling. He was excited because it's his very first island trip and he never snorkel on the sea before this. I'm proud of myself, i made history in his life *shy* LOL~ I think i influenced him, he actually enjoyed the beach boy life and decided to take diving course next year..... maybe. *shy again*wuahahaha!!

Okay, back to the trip. I did 2 dives, to be honest the dives were so-so only, nothing fantastic nothing amazing. Min Hui actually told me i already did the best dive for the whole trip which is deep dive. Not because i been to Sipadan before, i will never compare Peninsula water with East Malaysia water lo. Is because the underwater community is not so diverse even compare with Tioman Island. Thank god diving was not the main reason for me joining the trip, otherwise rather disappointing.

Anyway, one thing i love about Lang Tengah is the water. I was surprised that we have such clean water at east coast, the visibility is up to 10m. Just curious how come clean water has lesser underwater creatures, weird.... The beach is very clean, not much activities but very relaxing place if you wanna have short break on the beach.

See~ The crystal clear water~!!

The beach, this is the famous "Love You You" resort. We were staying beside this resort which is much more cheaper LOL
Gear up, ready to dive!!
My uh-hmm "leng zai" senior, self vomit =_="

One of the common fish at Lang Tengah, NEMO~



 
One of the best shoot

I performed my "magic hand" here  =P

Time for snorkeling, basically i turn into darker skin cause of snorkeling

Best photo of the trip, didn't know i still look good underwater... hahaha!! i know, i beh paiseh


Last one, "chao da* couple ^_^




0 Hugz: