Thursday, March 3, 2011

18 February 2011


Who is this??! Gave me this kind of face on my birthday dinner!! Bu shuang is it?!! HAHA =D
XiamiGui always had funny funny face expression in front of camera. LOL~
We had our dinner at Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant, one of my favorite restaurant. 

My medium rare lamb chop. I love it!! It's very juicy.


XiamiGui had honey "don't know what" chicken. 
Sorry for my short-term memory =P
It's tasty too!



いただきます!
itadakimasu!
Nom Nom Nom!

Baskin-Robbins ice-cream cake was waiting me at home with the dry ais.
Fasu-fasu rushed home after dinner before it melts. 



 Mango ice-cream with chocolate cake, my very first ice-cream birthday cake.
Thanks XiamiGui for the birthday celebration.....Muackss!


Next..... is Pressies from the one who loves me...... 

 Hand-made roses, card and also the gift box from XiamiGui. 

 The roses took him one hour plus to make everyone of it.
Gobsmackingly PRETTY!! 

I received hand-made card for almost all the important days from XiamiGui.
Can I say he has the BLOOD of art? LOL~
Only certain people will get my joke >_< 
Lalala~


Starbucks RM50 voucher from ShinD and Lulu.
Love you girls!
Now i can slowly hunt for my Starbucks tumbler yay! 
My wish list ---> Checked 1

Well..... I stole got this hotplate from my home at Kuantan. My mum bought it long time ago but never use it. So it's consider my b'day pressie!! ---> Checked 2

G-String from P Shuang. 
Her sister purposely helped her to deliver this all along from UK to Malaysia, *touch*
I might just keep it for collection =)


Ang Paw from my parents! Inside got how much $$$... i won't tell. Blek!

Lastly.....thanks ShinD, Lulu & Peng Sok for the celebration at Genting and also brought me to My Elephant Thai Restaurant for dinner! 

I enjoyed my birthday a lot =]
Welcome to the world of 25 to ME!!! 
Eh wait.... where's my tweet from Jay Chou??!! I haven't receive geh??

0 Hugz: