Thursday, February 24, 2011

Human vs Froggie




















Sorry for the ugly drawing. This is what happened last night in our room and also my very first time of Human Froggie War >.< 

Actually not that easy to catch a frog ler. Especially when the froggie keep jumping here and there and you roommate is scares of it. Anyway, human won the war!!! Wuahaha...... wtf! nothing to be proud also =_="

Oops! The frog wasn't that big actually..... or should say i drew myself too small. Im not that petit though....haha! 

Alright, i shall improve my drawing.

2 Hugz:

ShinD said...

You can draw another entry already. On this morning's scenario. FML.
Btw, you should consider drawing for your entries. Looks good to me.

-Siow Pei- said...

One drawing already took me whole morning le, always draw can die eh. Some more so ugly =[