Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Depress........

Why things all go wrong with me recently??


Tears are rolling in my eyes now..... in the office.


I had tried my best to cheer someone for days, but I failed.


Had a big fight with my brother, made me feel bad, really bad....


Someone that I don't wanna see don't wanna know about keep appearing.


Felt insecure, tried to do something, end up did something stupid, silly and useless. Didn't help at all.


Well, back to my work. I am freaking boring and nothing to do for one whole month. Was wondering is office need me actually? Sigh.....


Waiting someone to come back, to be with me. I swear to GOD, the process ain't easy. I actually need to wait until when? It's still a mist.......


Hate to be so dependent now, I want the "old me" back. It's much more easy to be an independent girl than dependent girl. It's true guys prefer dependent girl, SO WHAT??


Owh Gosh!! The feelings of insecure is killing me slowly T_T

0 Hugz: