Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dinner At Jogoya, Starhill

Had an early celebration of Father's Day on last Sunday at Jogoya- Starhill. That was my first time been to Jogoya. Jogoya has the same concept with Tenji at Mt. Kiara. Both places actually more or less are same just Jogoya is slightly expensive than Tenji. My whole family, four people spent more than RM400 on this Japanese dinner buffet. Well....I am not a buffet person, not because i don't like buffet, just because what i had always didn't worth the money that i paid. So to make myself worth the money, i tried to eat all those expensive food first such as below......

 
Ta-Da~
 Oysters, salmon, crab meat, squids, jellyfish and scallops!!

~Yummy yummy~
Oyster and scallop always my favourite (also expensive food that can worth my money =P), i had at least 3 oysters and 3 scallops that night.

Second round~ Woohoo!!


Cam whoring >.<


Next was Häagen-Dazs ice-cream. Someone told me that if i can't eat a lot, then eat few scoops of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream is the smart move.

I forgot what's the name dy, but it's delicious especially the crab thing ^-^

Bird nest with soybean. Hmm.... i didn't really like it, it's abit weird taste.

Coconut abalone.... can't remember the name la, i know something related with abalone and coconut only =P This one not bad, i like it

Dessert!!! I will never miss the dessert no matter how full i am =D
Tiramisu and green tea swiss roll.

Beautiful and delicious....yumyum!

Ordered by my mum, lamb leg.... it was okay okay only

 
Cam-whoring in the toilet >.<

My mummy and daddy. Mummy was kepo-ing with something...hehe

Lovely husband and wife.


Well....cam-whoring again!!

My fat fat brother. He seriously eat A LOT that night. Really worth it....Wuahaha~

 
Second scoop of ice-cream. That time i already fulled until couldn't talk.

Lastly.... Japanese cheese cake and blueberry cheese cake.

That's all i can eat. My tummy almost burst le. I think i very geng dy lo, can eat that much. Overall, I love Jogoya's food but Tenji's atmosphere. It will be perfect if both of the restaurant can combine. LOL~ If given a chance, for sure i will come back again.

3 Hugz:

PrincessX said...

WOW!!! really yummy yummy leh!!!

-Siow Pei- said...

mummy, u fasu fasu come to KL la, then we go makan together....hehe =p

Anonymous said...

looks really nice and have a lot of choices too~